As Seen In...
Maine Home + Design: June
The main house kitchen from the Spruce Point project mixes old and new: it's a marriage of traditional and modern styles. Neutral beachy tones combined with my client's own antiques create a one-of-a-kind transitional design that works beautifully. This kitchen embodies the notion of coastal elegance at it's finest.
by Sarah Steinberg, May 22, 2015
1. Morningstar Stone and Tile, marble in "Calacatta Fantasty," pricing available upon request
2. One King's Lane, farmhouse barstool, $329
3. Fogg Lighting, Hudson Valley nine light chandelier, $3,135
4. Benjamin Moore, paint in "Thundercloud" gray, $48 per gallon
5. Crate & Barrel, potted artificial dune grass, $30
6. Thermador, 36" Pro-Style Gas Rangetop with 6 Pedestal Star Burners, Metal Knobs, Precision Simmering and Island Trim, $3,099
7. KitchenAid, Classic Series 4.5-Quart Tilt-Head Stand Mixer, $350